Remember throughout life
- Keep your hands clean.
- Do not touch your mouth or eyes with your hands unless your have washed your hands.
- If you have to cough and have to use your hands, use your left hand only. (Right hand is for greeting people.)
- Before preparing food or handling anything food related.
- After using the lavatory.
- Always keep your hands clean.
Don’t touch chemicals without the appropriate gloves. You should not want to touch chemicals as they will be absorbed into your bloodstream. Always read the SDS/MSDS report for the chemicals or chemicals you are around and using so you know the damages they may cause to your health and how to prepare for it.