Table of Contents
What to expect from this page
- My intent for this page is to guide you in achieving what your heart desires. I just hope that your desires are for good.
- I have so much information to publish to get someone started in gaining wealth and this will be a start. I will eventually place the formulas, rules, and break them down on this site.
- I believe the Heath section is more important to complete, as without health you will not have life.
- It is very important to keep a clear, open mind when reading these books.
- Write notes down. There is a connection between writing something down to memorize quicker.
- If you do not understand something, stop, and research until you do.
- Do not let it get to you that you have been deceived and there is a better way. Be grateful that you have the knowledge now.
- You must have the mindset to want to exceed and that is the purpose of this page.
- This page contains the best of what I have found to get anyone in the mindset to excel in life.
- Even if you are not looking for monetary value, getting your mindset correct will help you gain mental clarity to keep you in control of the situation you are in.
- As stated before, I don’t have much time to place content on this site. I wanted to get something here to get you on a path to creating success without you having to search and read misleading information.
- And here we go……..
- You were not taught to succeed in life f you went to a public school.
- Also most private schools also do not set students up for life success either.
- The education you receive in school is to get you a job after graduation, or continue your education (to go further in debt) to end up getting a job.
- Finance is not taught in school.
- Government and Economics are the only education given that may assist in the real life, however each are only a semester each.
Time (Your Time)
- As it stands today, there is only 24 hours in each day, 365 days in a year. Don’t waste your time.
- Set goals, work on your goals.
- Time is precious to all.
- Spend your time wisely.
- To succeed you must spend most of your time on what you desire.
- One thing you do not want to do is procrastinate.
- Learn from your mistakes and continue, do not let anything stop you from your desires.
5 Life Lessons People Often Learn Too Late
Your mindset is very important. You must want and desire in order to achieve.
It is worth the investment in time to learn how we got here. 10% of the world population controls the world.
Note on Mindset
Some will disagree about GOD, however Listen to this video I found that is so true.
Take the messages of being grateful for what you have, including your life and others, have a daily positive attitude, be short to anger and quick to forgive. Also if You Believe You Can Achieve. Make goals and set tasks to achieve what you want in Life, make this time on Earth count for something Positive through Love & Peace.
Remember you control your attitude, which controls your altitude. Do not allow others to control you.
Negative thought produce Negative outcome.
Positive thoughts produce Positive outcome.
Books worth investing in
There have been many authors over the years that have wrote exposing the truth of the current time, with assisting the reader in gaining valuable knowledge to advance in life beyond the mainstream.
All the books mentioned below have proven methods that last over time. I recommend getting a hard copy to read, and an audio book so you can listen whenever or what chapter to save/start at.
When purchasing a hard copy or audio, be aware that there maybe new releases of the book or audio. The new releases are rephrased to assist todays readers. I myself am worry of changing the authors words as the meanings may change completely or be misleading all together. I believe it is best to obtain a version of the dictionary for that time and look up the words of the original book.
I have included a copy of the audio book when found on the web. The below audio books are not the only instances on the web.
As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
This book is invaluable. James Allen explains how a man should think. Controlling your mind not allowing others to control it. Even though James wrote this book in 1903, the concepts are still valuable for not only men but for women.
As a Man Thinketh: 21st Century Edition (The Wisdom of James Allen)
As a Man Thinketh for Today’s Readers
James Allen’s classic rephrased in contemporary language
Widely considered the greatest self-help book of all-time, As a Man Thinketh reveals how our thoughts determine our character, circumstances, health, appearance, and achievements. The choice is yours: either master your mind to create the life you want, or remain mired in frustration and failure.
While James Allen’s writing was exceptionally clear for its time, As a Man Thinketh — like any 100-year-old book — uses archaic language that can be difficult to grasp. In this 21st Century Edition, bestselling author Sam Torode entirely rephrases Allen’s ideas in contemporary English, making his wisdom available to today’s readers. It’s also gender-neutral (except for retaining the original title), because this is a book for all humans.
Audiobook -Original 1903 version
Audiobook - As a Man Thinketh - Read by Earl Nightingale
Summary Videos of As a Man Thinketh
Audiobook - As a Man Thinketh - 7minute Summary
As A Man Thinketh | 5 Most Important Lessons | James Allen (Audiobook summary)
As A Man Thinketh Animated Book Summary | Core Message Explained
As a Man Thinketh by James Allen Book Summary | As a Man Thinketh PDF download
- As a man thinketh is toward bottom.
- Notice the other great reading.
- Here is the PDF ‘As a Man Thinketh’ from this site
As a Man Thinketh - Change Your Reality with THIS - Book Summary
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
This book is also an eye opener. It shows how the top wealthy people at the time set out a plan to achive control of people. Unfortunately, looking at America now, this has been achieved. This book also shows you valuable concepts that were used and still apply today.
About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in a one-room cabin on the Pound River in Wise County, Virginia. He is the author of the motivational classics The Laws of Success and Think and Grow Rich. Hill passed away in November 1970 after a long and successful career writing, teaching, and lecturing about the principles of success. His lifework continues under the direction of the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
Napoleon Hill was born in Wise County, Virginia. He began his writing career at age 13 as a ‘mountain reporter’ for small town newspapers and went on to become America’s most beloved motivational author. His work stands as a monument to individual achievement and is the cornerstone of modern motivation. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the best selling books of all time. Hill established the foundation as a nonprofit educational institution whose mission is to perpetuate his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation, and individual achievement.
Think and Grow Rich -21st Century Edition -by Abridged
Think and Grow Rich has been called the “Granddaddy of All Motivational Literature.” It was the first book to boldly ask, “What makes a winner?” The man who asked and listened for the answer, Napoleon Hill, is now counted in the top ranks of the world’s winners himself.
The most famous of all teachers of success spent “a fortune and the better part of a lifetime of effort” to produce the “Law of Success” philosophy that forms the basis of his books and that is so powerfully summarized in this one.
In the original Think and Grow Rich, published in 1937, Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. In the updated version, Arthur R. Pell, Ph.D., a nationally known author, lecturer, and consultant in human resources management and an expert in applying Hill’s thought, deftly interweaves anecdotes of how contemporary millionaires and billionaires, such as Bill Gates, Mary Kay Ash, Dave Thomas, and Sir John Templeton, achieved their wealth. Outmoded or arcane terminology and examples are faithfully refreshed to preclude any stumbling blocks to a new generation of readers.
Audio Book - Think and Grow Rich
Audio Book - Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Think And Grow Rich THE ORIGINAL Full Length Movie
Napoleon Hill's Think & Grow Rich Condensed and Narrated by Earl Nightingale
Think and Grow Rich Summarys
How to Prosper in Hard Times- Audiobook By Napoleon Hill
Rich Dad Poor Dad -Robert T. Klyosaki
This book is a great read to further explain how to think and to achieve money.
- Robert has gone on to write more books and many YouTube videos.
- Robert T. Klyosaki website, richdad.com.
RICH VS POOR MINDSET | An Eye Opening Interview with Robert Kiyosaki
Robert Kiyosaki 2019 - The Speech That Broke The Internet!!! KEEP THEM POOR!
Tony Robbins is a well known motivational speaker. Tony is an entrepreneur, #1 NY Times bestselling author, philanthropist, and the nation’s #1 life & business strategist. For more than four and a half decades, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor, and transformational power of Tony’s business and personal development events.
Products by Tony Robbins
Videos from Tony Robbins
After This You'll Change How You Do Everything! - Tony Robbins
RESET Your MINDSET | Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Les Brown
MONEY MASTER THE GAME (BY TONY ROBBINS)
Tony Robbins on How to Break Your Negative Thinking
Tony Robbins Best Motivational Video - The Speech to Inspire Masses
Other books worth mentioning
The Simple Path to wealth
This is actually a book.
The below is a video of JL Collins talks at Google.
Other videos worth viewing
Top 7 Lessons From 134 Books
Admiral McRaven | One of the Best Motivational Speeches
11 Secrets to Memorize Things Quicker Than Others
The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale (Daily Listening)
Why Do All Successful People Wake Up Early? - 4:00 AM
This site was conceived September 2019. This will be a work in progress for a while.
Please come back often to see what has been published.
Wealth can be concerned in different ways.
Most see wealth as an abundance of money or valuable possessions.
This website will be designed to assist others in creating money.
The goal of this site is to assist others in creating wealth.
Please share your thoughts that can assist others.
The contact form below or emailing email@example.com is the preferred method of contacting us.
Thank You ahead of time for sharing.